Location of Hotel Palamidi in Halkidiki
Palamidi is located in the area of the Agia Paraskevi Spa in Kassandra, Chalkidiki.
The place is unique thanks to its landscape relief, its small and peaceful village, its port with the beautiful sandy beach, its south-west orientation with a delightful sunset.
In the village you can find all essential supplies, fish restaurants, coffee bars, beach bars, sunbeds on the sand, etc. At the end of the village you can find the spa, which is known for its therapeutic properties, offering moments of relaxing, well-being and regeneration for bathers of all ages. It is worth visiting it throughout the year.
At a close distance from the area, there is the village of Nea Skioni, with a lot of shops and a port able to host big recreational crafts.
The Spa is located at a driving distance of approximately:
- 113 km from the city of Thessaloniki
- 103 km from the airport of Thessaloniki
- 54 km from the city of Nea Moudania
- 78 km from the capital city of the prefecture of Polygyros
- 31 km from Kassandreia
- 139 km from Ouranoupoli as a starting point for the visit of Mount Athos