Introductory note: all accommodation at 'Koumaros Villas', 'Koumaros Aparthotel' and 'Palamidi Boutique Apartments' implements the protocol for covid-19 for the health and safety of our guests and our staff. for any of the issues below, please ask at our hotel's reception desks or phone us on +302374071854, 71551, 71424, +306974415729.
- We have appointed a health manager to supervise and maintain protection measures.
- The management and all members of staff have been updated/trained in the ways covid-19 can be transmitted and the protection and hygiene measures to prevent transmission of the virus
- We are working with a local doctor on advice and direct medical support. you will find at reception information on health providers, public and private reference hospitals for covid-19 and chemists in the area.
- As a part of our personal responsibility, temperature readings are carried out every day on the management and the staff, we implement weekly self test for covid-19 and our management and the staff is vaccinated according to the vaccination program of the greek government.
- Rooms are fully stocked with the appropriate personal protective equipment (antiseptic, protective masks, protective gloves, steam cleaning apparatus, sprays, cleaning and disinfectant items, signposts and informational signs, etc.).
- We keep an incidents log at reception for our personnel and guests with full details (name - nationality - contact details - arrival and departure dates) with the sole purpose of tracing contacts with possible cases of covid-19, while entirely respecting the rules on personal data protection - gdpr.
- This protocol has been posted on our website, and has been placed in all accommodation to update guests/occupants and is sent to all our contacts (suppliers...). available in the following languages:
english - german - romanian - bulgarian - russian - greek
- For timely and effective disinfection of the rooms, check in is after 15:00 and check out before 11:00. guests are kindly asked to strictly abide by these times which are mandatory under the emergency greek legislation on covid-19.
- We maintain and ask all guests/occupants - suppliers - visitors - to strictly implement: (a) social distancing of 2m (b) avoidance of handshaking (c) frequent hand washing with soap or antiseptic (d) voluntary use of single - use protective mask and single - use gloves. (e) in enclosed spaces such as the reception area, one person is dealt with at a time and they must wear the protective equipment available when entering (z) and must dispose of this in the special bin for masks and gloves when leaving.
- Settling up of the final bill for the stay is done electronically by using the bank's pos. receipt documents for services provided and invoices for stay are sent electronically to the guest's email if the above is not possible.
- Keys - key cards are handed in after being disinfected in a special container.
- Guests/occupants are kindly requested to use their windows' tilt function in their accommodation to get enough natural ventilation in the room, as well as their mosquito screens.
- Cleanliness of the accommodation - housekeeping - is carried out scrupulously by the staff by using special disinfectant. during cleaning, the staff wear single - use gloves, masks and gowns and closed shoes. apart from the regular cleaning, steam - cleaning is carried out at >70℃ on all surfaces with a special device. guests/occupants must not be in their rooms while they are being cleaned. it is recommended that guests do not return to their rooms for at least two hours between 10:00 and 15:00 . we kindly ask guests to help us by letting reception know, if their programme allows, during which hours they would like cleaning to take place.
- The washing machines for linen are maintained by our staff, are checked and are to be found in our purpose - designed area where all hygiene regulations are applied. we do not give/receive linen to/from an outside company and washing is done through our own means with the appropriate disinfectant and at the proper temperature. sheets and towels are carried in single - use bags which are disposed of in a bin before the contents are placed in the special washing area. the changing of sheets/towets, etc is carried out every three days as normal unless other arrangements have been made with the guests/occupants. would guests please leave their bedding/towels outside their rooms by using the special bags available in the accommodation.
- A single - use sleeve is placed on the tv and air - condition handsets.
- In each room an antiseptic device with gel has been affixed on the wall.
- Regular spraying is done by our maintenance staff in the accommodation's open and common spaces. the following are all sprayed and disinfected: access areas - corridors - stairs and steps - tiled areas - partitions - kids' play areas - outside toys and activities - kiosks - seating - tables - sunbeds - car parking areas - bins - the bin - collection area - ground - floor exterior verandas - exterior entrances of rooms.
- Breakfast and evening meals/all - day dining menu, where provision is made, are given exclusively in the rooms as room service. the food preparation area complies with hygiene regulations and haccp is applied.
- Regular cleaning and chlorinating is carried out in the pools (if applicable). entrance to the pool is permitted for up to 3 persons. sunbeds are placed at proper distances from one another. sunbeds and side tables are disinfected regularly by spraying. towels can be found at reception for the above uses.
- Air - condition units in the rooms are regularly serviced by a specialised company. filters are replaced or disinfected. guests/occupants should avoid over - use, and during their absence, air - condition units should not be in use.
- Entrance to any person not staying in the accommodation is strictly prohibited.
KOUMAROS VILLAS TOURISM ESTABLISHMENTS REGISTRY NUMBER (MHTE) 0938K91000720201
KOUMAROS APARTHOTEL TOURISM ESTABLISHMENTS REGISTRY NUMBER (MHTE) 0938K13000826801
PALAMIDI BOUTIQUE APARTMENTS TOURISM ESTABLISHMENTS REGISTRY NUMBER (MHTE) 0938K133K0512900